Monday, May 26, 2014

Disclaimer


This blog thing is proving to be harder than I thought it would be. There just aren’t enough hours in a day and the lack of wifi (wee-fee) at my house makes it a little difficult. So there might be several posts all at once but maybe that will hold you over till I am able to post again or get a better hang of this. Don’t worry though, I haven’t forgotten! Just unintentional, unavoidable slacking. But then flexibility is key here!
Also I feel like I should just throw it out there, apparently somewhere in the process of learning Spanish my English has started to struggle. So, forgive me if I trip over words or just make absolutely no sense at all! I’m apparently at caveman status in both languages. I’m trying but I’m afraid it might only get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment